GHE FLORA BLOOM
General Hydroponics (GH) Flora Bloom is part of the GH 3-part Flora base nutrient formula. The GH Flora Bloom part promotes strong root growth and flowering. Use in combination with GH Flora Gro and Flora Micro to make a top-notch hydroponic nutrient.
- Flora Micro is used while your plant is fruiting or flowering
- Available in 1l, 5l & 60l
Manufacturer’s recommended dosage rates are only for vigorously growing plants that are in the peak of health. Slower growing plants and those that are not 100% healthy will require a lower dosage rate.
General Hydroponics Flora 3-part nutrient recommended pH range: 5.5 – 6.2
Basic recommended feeding guide:
- Early Veg Stage: 0.25ml/litre Gro + 0.25ml/litre Micro + 0.25ml/litre Bloom. CF: 4 – 6
- Late Veg Stage: 0.7ml/litre Gro + 0.7ml/litre Micro + 0.7ml/litre Bloom. CF: 12 – 15
- First 2 weeks of flowering: 1.5ml/litre Gro + 1.0ml/litre Micro + 0.5ml/litre Bloom. CF: 15 – 22
- Weeks 3-7 of flowering: 0.5ml/litre Gro + 1.0ml/litre Micro + 1.5ml/litre Bloom. CF: 15 – 22
- Last week of flowering: Flush or use GH Ripen